Responsable Reporting Finance F/H - CDD Marseille
De 8 à 10 mois
Fed Finance, cabinet de recrutement spécialisé, recherche pour un de ses clients sur Marseille, un profil finance spécialisé en FP&A pour un CDD de 10 mois minimum.Qu'est-ce que le métier de Contrôleur de gestion
I am currently hiring a FP&A Controller based in Marseille.
The FP&A Controller in the Global Head Office is part of a team of 4 FP&A controllers reporting to the head of FP&A, all based in Marseille.
Your major responsibilities will be the annual budgeting process, the quarterly outlook updates and the monthly forecasts,
You will have the opportunity to provide insightful analyses to senior management, project and/or program managers dedicated to Group initiatives (e.g. global cost savings programs), Also, you will own the Investment and Contract Approval Process (ICAP) and support the monthly business reviews.
- Support on the annual budget process and budget performance reviews,
- Insightful analyses of business performance to support management head of FP&A and other stakeholders. This is embedded in the monthly/quarterly financial reporting process to management,
- Pro-active initiation of deep-dive analyses based on trends & developments spotted in operational & financial performance,
- Ensure HFM management reporting is accurate and reflecting changes made to the business.
Votre profil :
- Master's degree in Finance or equivalent diplomas is mandatory,
- Experience from 5 years as a FP&A Controller in a global setting is mandatory,
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting,
- Experience in project and program management,
- Logistics knowledge is a great plus,
- Strong HFM knowledge is mandatory and JDE is a plus,
- Ability to synthesize data into insightful senior management information and recommendations,
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills,
- Fluent in English and in French.