FP&A Analyst (F/H)
The group is a major player in customer relations for the luxury goods and premium brands sector. It will generate sales of around 42 k€ in 2023, with operations in the world's main economic capitals (New York, London, Paris, Brussels, Milan, Cape Town, Tananarive, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo).
For its Group Finance Department, we are looking for a FP&A Analyst.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for strategic financial planning, performance analysis, and forecast management within the company. This pivotal role involves collaborating with various departments to ensure accuracy of financial data, provide relevant analyses, and support well-informed decision-making at the executive level.
1- Strategic Financial Planning
- Participate in setting Group objectives (BP, Budget, reforecast)
- Manage the monthly closing of the Group's financial results
o Elaborate, improve and distribute existing supports to the whole Group (One Template, Pdf)
o Consolidate and harmonize financial data and results
o Participate in closing
o Manage Group cut-offs (rebates, provisions, etc.)
o Collaborate with operational teams to ensure compliance of financial reports with company standards and policies.
- Preparation and communication to stakeholders
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results, identify trends, variances, and provide clear explanations to management.
- Develop detailed performance reports for various levels of leadership (revenues, Gross Margin, fixed costs, EBITDA,…)
- Collaborate with operational teams to ensure compliance of financial reports with company standards and policies.
3 - Participate in transformation and continuous improvement projects
- Reduce Group closing times
- Digitize the finance function by implementing tools
- Automate the construction of supports
4- Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Work closely with operational teams, HR, and financial departments to understand needs and provide appropriate financial support.
- Day to Day relations with international external or internal partners
- Facilitate communication between departments to ensure consistency in financial information.
- Bac + 5 Grande Ecole ou Université de premier rang
3/5 expérience en cabinet big 4 (TS/Audit) +3 /5 expérience en entreprise dans un poste FP&A en entreprise de taille intermédiaire
- Anglais courant
- Soft skills : communicant, agile, smart, dynamique